19 julho 2010

Memô, my friendly moose.


First of all let me introduce you my new friend Memo (and he's a moose, of course). Today i was searching for suvenirs at Eaton Centre, somethings that i would like to bring to Brazil. I went in three different stores. One of them had those beautiful cute, tiny and expensive objects. Actually none of all three was really cheap. Similar to Memo were others "toys" like a black bear and a white bear... also squirrels. The thing is that a moose seems to represent Canada more than the others i think, so i bought the moose one.

Besides Memo i bought a Maple Syrup bottle in form of leaf (which is cool), a beautiful Canadian T-shirt that i'm going to travel wearing it. For today was just it. :)

Now i have to enjoy my last week in T'rono.
(so saaad)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem sou?

Tem dias que eu queria nunca ter parado de escrever. Quando eu vejo meu blog inativo for tanto tempo eu penso o quão distante eu estive de m...