24 julho 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres, 14.


Now it’s time for me to say goodbye.


I remember my first day at ELS. I was so excited about Toronto that seemed to me an example of how different things could be in my own country. It’s really difficult to describe the last thirty days, maybe I should count since January when I knew that I would be going to Canada.Actually I had no idea of what expect.

Today I feel happy and sad at the same time. First, happy because I’ve had an amazing experience abroad, the thing that you could never forget. Second, sad as a result of this all experience which gave me a new view of the world.

One month… I can’t say that it was little or much time. I would say little, nevertheless I did so many things, and I enjoyed so much. At the same time, now, looks like the time run so fast. I already miss Toronto, my new friends, my "house" and all the tiny stuff that reminds me that life can be marvelous.

Thank you, i'll never leave these memories...

Por Enquanto
Cássia Eller

Composição: Renato Russo

Mudaram as estações, nada mudou
Mas eu sei que alguma coisa aconteceu
Está tudo assim tão diferente...

Se lembra quando a gente chegou um dia a acreditar
Que tudo era pra sempre, sem saber, que o pra sempre
Sempre acaba...

Mas nada vai conseguir mudar o que ficou

Quando penso em alguém só penso em você
E aí, então, estamos bem...

Mesmo com tantos motivos pra deixar tudo como está
Nem desistir, nem tentar agora tanto faz
Estamos indo de volta pra casa...

Mesmo com tantos motivos pra deixar tudo como está
Nem desistir, nem tentar agora tanto faz
Estamos indo de volta pra casa...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem sou?

Tem dias que eu queria nunca ter parado de escrever. Quando eu vejo meu blog inativo for tanto tempo eu penso o quão distante eu estive de m...