20 julho 2010

Peanut butter cookies

As the title suggest today i'm going to talk about cookies. Not only about cookies but also Canadian food. I'm definitely not familiar with canadian food; perhaps because i don't even know what is their proper food.
I asked my hostmother if she could teach me how to make a really good canadian food. Actually it came before, my first idea was to learn how to make cookies, chocolate ones. Then she told me that she didn't have any chocolate chips nevertheless we could bake something easier like with peanut butter.
So that's the all history about those cookies. Not all, maybe. I also had the idea inspired on those little and delicious looking cookies that i've seen in grocery stores.
Another thing is...
starbucks' frappuccino is AMAZING.
(i tried the coffee one)

Um comentário:

  1. Hello strangers! I love to sing about it ... erm ..
    Well, the cookie looks good.
    I love reading your blog, but as I said before, I'm bad to write...
    Hugs :):):)

    vanessa

    ResponderExcluir

Quem sou?

Tem dias que eu queria nunca ter parado de escrever. Quando eu vejo meu blog inativo for tanto tempo eu penso o quão distante eu estive de m...